Welp, my OPK's are getting lighter now. We decided to just not worry about it. My mind is sort of not in the TTC stuff right now anyway. We might give it one go tonight just for fun. But, we won't really obsess over it or anything. I don't think I ovulated, but I'll wait a couple weeks to see if my period comes on its own. (Yeah, right!) If not, I'll take the BCP.
I don't want to get totally sucked back into TTC. It's a slippery slope. My mind is in a good spot right now to move ahead and I am sort of scared that I will totally "relapse."
Even though my mind has temporarily moved on, I will continue to cheer for all my other TTC girls...and TTC graduates. You know I love all you girls!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Slippery is an understatement. I can barely last a week without falling flat on my arse. :-(
The eternal optimist in me has her fingers crossed for you and wishes an awesome surprise! :-)
I'm glad you're still around though and is good you're still posting here even if not on the TTC side of things. xxxx
Thank you so much for all of your support. It means so much that you continue to read my blog and comment.
I too hope you get an awesome surprise and you should keep updating even if it's not TTC related... I'll miss your whitty mentions otherwise!
Post a Comment