Wednesday, July 21, 2010

say whaaa?



Welp!!! Here I am. This was after I had just gotten checked into my hospital room after passing a gallstone and spending about 6 hours in an ER. And, yes, that is a morphine button I have in my hand. I look absolutely awful! But it was after hours of pain and at about 2am.

And now I am resting in the comforts of my own home. Can I just say I am SOOO excited to finally have this all sorted out! FINALLY! I am so looking forward to getting back to my normal life again! And to start working out and whatnot. I want to make an appointment with my infertility specialist to kind of re-group with her and touch base so she knows what's going on and we can get some sort of timeline worked out. But I am so excited and happy to finally be able to move forward!! For realsies.

Damn this pain medication, though. I'm trying not to take too much of it, but I still need to take some. It makes me sooo tired and unmotivated. I have a stack of magazines that my MIL brought me, half of which are "Good Housekeeping" mags. There's something unsettling about reading GH mags while being laid up and watching your house pile up with garbage! Haha! Ah, well.

My god, I'm just jumping all over the place with this post. I'm struggling to keep my eyeballs open. So perhaps I'll just cut my losses for this post. For the record, I tried to do a legitimate post. Perhaps tomorrow, I'll be able to write a little more comprehensible. At least you got a crappy picture of me at the hospital out of this post. But let me end it with a picture where I'm not so...gross. So here ya go. Me and the hubs...

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I'm glad you're home and recovering now! Relax and recuperate :)

Greeny said...

Oh mate... that's terrible. There are a few pains that we rate as genuine 10/10 pain and gallstones is among them. I've had it too but it never lasts for more than half an hour. But that is long enough to be rolling around on the floor, sweating profusely and being ready to pass out.

Rest up.. xxxx

Amy@LittlePinkDollhouse said...

xoxo I am so glad you are home and getting well!! xoxoxoxo ps you are always beautiful!!