Ok...so yesterday, I was having wretched cramps...but I think they were stomach cramps and not AF cramps. One was SOOO bad, I thought I was going to have to go to the ER...again!!! But I waited it out and it subsided. But seriously, it was so bad that my entire stomach area from right under my ribcage down to my pelvic bone felt like it was on FIRE! It lasted about a minute. It scared the bajeebus out of me so much that I was literally shaking by the time it ended. So I took an Ativan to help calm me down. Then I was having like a spasm to the right of my belly button.
I'm so sick of stuff like this happening. Ugghh. Just when I am feeling good, some stupid crap like this happens. I fell asleep watching tv on the couch and woke up in our bed. I don't remember moving to the bed AT ALL. Usually if I'm that tired, I will vaguely remember getting up and moving. Scary...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ugh, it's like our tummies are trying to communicate with one another by being equally ridiculous and painful. I'm sorry you're going through that right now :(
I bet you anything that it's your gallbladder. You should check into getting that taken out so you can feel better.
Mom...you are a dork...
Post a Comment