Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I don't really know what to think anymore...

From the other day...


From today...


Ont the test from today, if you cover up that little dark spot on the bottom of the control line, they look about the same shade...

I know that PCOS can cause LH levels to be increased...but I wonder how much. Perhaps a call to my infertility specialist is in order. Then I can quit obsessing. I've been putting off calling because I haven't been taking my metformin, and I don't want to get chewed out about it. But at least I would have some answers...

**EDIT**
My left ovary is trying trying to jump out of my body. Ow.

3 comments:

janepjohns said...

Ness, just give her a call. Really.

Nessa said...

Mom, I'm nervous I'll get chewed out. But I suppose I can just call and ask about the LH level thing and not bring up the metformin. Maybe I'll just leave a message with the nurse and see what she has to say.

Kelly said...

I like the sound of that ovary business!!!