Sunday, July 11, 2010
Looks like I was right to be doubtful...
It's 3:21 AM...I woke up with some crampy type sensations. Went to the bathroom, and I'm spotting. Gotta say, I'm beyond disappointed. Not even about the fact that I am probably getting AF, but that the universe won't even let me enjoy a fake 2ww. It was the first glimmer of hope in 3 years and 7 months and I got to enjoy that all of like 4 days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh Nessa, I am so sorry. I'm really hoping it was just a spot and maybe implantation!!!
Did it continue? I was hoping it would be implanation too :( It seems like the right timing for that... :( I'm sorry sweetheart :(
Thank you, girls!! Unfortunately...it is a full blown period complete with horrid cramps now. But it's ok. I'm feeling a little better now and trying to gear up to move forward. Again, thanks girls! HUGS!!!
Post a Comment