Monday, July 12, 2010

exciting stuff!

Ok. Let me get this little whiny bit out of the way first because in all reality, I'm in a good mood today. But I feel a tiny need to complain about my period. It is horribly heavy and is bringing on wretched cramps!! Ughh! I think I have a lot of...stuff that needs to be cleared out. I've officially started my BCP so hopefully that will put things back on track.

Alright. With that out of the way, I can post about the happy part of my day so far. I did a weigh and measure today at Curves. I'm happy to report that since my last weigh and measure there in May, these are how my stats are breaking down:

Bust: -0.50 in
Waist: -1.50 in
Abs: -0.25 in
Hips: -0.25 in
Thighs: -1.75 in
Arms: -1.25 in
Weight: -8.50 lbs
Body Fat %: -5 lbs

My BMI is now at 29!!! I'm officially "overweight" rather than "obese." It was 36 when I started working out. And I think I've lost about 20 lbs in just body fat. And over 20 inches since starting!! It's such a good day so far and the day has barely started!

I'm going to go hang out with my friend later today so the rest of the day should be good. AND I finally finished putting stuff together for the package I'm going to mail out. SO excited about it. I should get it in the mail today or tomorrow. I love sending mail!!!

5 comments:

Samantha said...

I am so proud of you Nessa!!! Those numbers are fantastic!

Amanda said...

OMG, congrats on the weight loss - Great Job!!!

janepjohns said...

I've got a crampy feeling goin' on in my U. area tonight. I'm thinkin' it might be your fault.....the power of suggestion. I'm supposed to be going through menopause and I've got this Shitski going on. I think you had something to do with it!!!

Nessa said...

Haha! Mom, I blame Kari. Katherine also informed me that she is on her period as well. It's that whole thing where you match up cycles with whoever you hang out with.

Anonymous said...

Do you have the Wii Fit? I hate that thing...how it makes you start skinny then makes that...beep beep beep and takes you up to Obese/Overweight categories! I guess it is a little bit of a motivation! :)

Keep up the good work! :)