We had originally planned to just let this slide and not do anything about it. But under the circumstances, we went ahead and gave it a shot. I mean, when do I EVER get to ovulate?!?!? So if I am, in fact, ovulating, I want to feel like we at least had a chance.
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
More OPK's.
These ones are from 12:00 last night. I was having some crazy pinching feeling in my left ovary so I decided to take 2 different kind of OPK's. These are the absolute darkest I have EVER gotten!!!

We had originally planned to just let this slide and not do anything about it. But under the circumstances, we went ahead and gave it a shot. I mean, when do I EVER get to ovulate?!?!? So if I am, in fact, ovulating, I want to feel like we at least had a chance.
We had originally planned to just let this slide and not do anything about it. But under the circumstances, we went ahead and gave it a shot. I mean, when do I EVER get to ovulate?!?!? So if I am, in fact, ovulating, I want to feel like we at least had a chance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have everything crossed for you... those lines look great!!!
Post a Comment