Monday, July 5, 2010

Portraits and such...

I'm loving that sooo many of my TTC buddies are getting BFP's!! It's insane. So...in light of all the recent great news, just thought I'd throw out a little shameless self-promotion...

So TTC graduates and soon-to-be TTC graduates, remember me when your little one enters the world. I loooove doing baby portraits. Here is one I did of my friends son, D. I like to think of him as my nephew. =)

4 comments:

Kelly said...

You are so talented Nessa!

Unknown said...

Like to think of him as your nephew?! HE IS! Aunt Dersar :)

Samantha said...

That is absolutely beautiful. So I just mail you a picture and you send me that back!?!? I want one!!!

Nessa said...

Kelly-Thank you! :hug:

Kari-I think it's about time for a new portrait. Little man is growing up!!!

Sam-Thank you!! And, yes. You can email me a picture and I will send the finished artwork back, unframed, in a tube. =)