Are you kidding me?!?!? Does this really classify as "plus size?!?!" No wonder so many women have body issues!!! I am bigger than that model, and don't feel huge!! I'm probably irrationally annoyed about this article, but I can't help it. It just makes me so mad to see stuff like this! I'm annoyed... uggghh...
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Plus-Size Jeans...
Ok, I am REALLY bothered by an ad I saw for plus-sized jeans. I was cruising msn.com, and came across a little article for the "Must-Have Jeans for plus sized figures." Here is a picture from the article or these so-called plus-sized jeans:

Are you kidding me?!?!? Does this really classify as "plus size?!?!" No wonder so many women have body issues!!! I am bigger than that model, and don't feel huge!! I'm probably irrationally annoyed about this article, but I can't help it. It just makes me so mad to see stuff like this! I'm annoyed... uggghh...
Are you kidding me?!?!? Does this really classify as "plus size?!?!" No wonder so many women have body issues!!! I am bigger than that model, and don't feel huge!! I'm probably irrationally annoyed about this article, but I can't help it. It just makes me so mad to see stuff like this! I'm annoyed... uggghh...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is RIDICULOUS!!! That girl is probably a size 6 or 8!
I know, right?!?!? I am appalled that they have the nerve to call those plus-size jeans. It makes more chunky girls like myself feel even fatter. Ugghh. :swear:
That kind of stuff drives me nuts! I am plus size and to think that someone that skinny could possibly be considered plus size makes me feel like that makes me beyond plus size! If that makes any sense. Like on Top Model (which I never watch but caught a few minutes of recently) they referred to one of the girls as a plus size model, at a size 10. I would love to be a size 10! lol.
Janessa...I would be thrilled in a size 10 as well. In fact, that really is my ultimate goal size in pants. Sometimes, I really consider writing these people and ask who they are really marketing to because clearly, it's not to plus-sizers
Post a Comment