Thanks, GS, for sharing how to add smileys!!! I'm in the process of making my own collection of smiley's for quick reference! I'll test it out on my next post!!!
I need to get this out, because if I don't, I just might explode.
I'm not going to go into great detail over this, but Garrett's family is having a huge feud and they putting Garrett right in the middle of it. I'm staying out of it because it's really none of my business. But at the same time, it's starting to piss me off because since it began, they have had Garrett come over or tag along to act as the mediator so nothing gets too heated.
I was already mad that they are doing that to him. There's nothing worse than being in the middle of a big old spat. But today I just got super pissed because now it's interfering with OUR lives. We had planned to relax together this weekend and have one last pig-out session/sit on our asses weekend before we kick it into full gear on getting healthy. And we also had plans with one of our married couple friends who we haven't seen in literally MONTHS. And they, of course, call him up and ask him to come help them with something in a town 3.5 hours away from here!!! Didn't bother asking him if he had any plans already. They just assumed he had nothing going on.
I'm not mad at Garrett at all for agreeing to go. I mean, it's his family and they are in a state of disarray. He's only trying to do what he feel is right. He told me he'd feel guilty if he didn't go. He feels so torn and now I'm starting to be really bothered by how blown out of proportion this whole thing has gotten. I was SOOO looking forward to this weekend because it is seriously the first weekend in a long time that I have felt this good. And they have basically "needed" Garrett for something every weekend for the past month (other than when I was in the hospital). I am just beyond mad.
The worst part about all this is that he is acting as a mediator between grown ADULTS! And the whole reason for this giant fight is absolutely absurd. And terribly hurtful words are being thrown about like it's nothing. It really makes me appreciate how I am able to handle conflict. Because, apparently, it's too difficult to talk to each other like adults for some people. Obviously, no one gets along 100% of the time. But there are ways to handle it without completely sabotaging your relationship with that person. I have a feeling that when all is said and done with this fight, ties may be severed and trust will be lost for a long time. Everyday, more fuel gets added to the fire. It's hard to watch it unfold like that.
Ok, I'm moving on from that. I just needed to get it out somewhere that wouldn't get me involved.
In other news, pretty sure I'm allergic to the spermacide on the condoms G and I are using. Or something. And I'm pretty sure I may have developed a yeast infection. How's that for an overshare? So not only did I wake up to finding out G was leaving, but also to a raging itchy hoo ha. I think G and I will just throw out the condoms. Because, lets face it, it's not like I might "accidentally" get pregnant. I'll be going back to BCP most-likely after my next period. I want to touch base with my FS so that we can get back on the same page and set up a new plan. So much has happened since I last saw her I just feel like I need to get my bearings again.
I think it's impossible for me to write a short post...no matter how "little" I have to say. I don't think I talk this much in real life. Hmm.
On that note, I'm gonna go try to enjoy the rest of my yeast infection. I mean, Fight. I mean Day....
Hope your weekends are going better than mine, my blog friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I used to get that reaction in my hoo-ha and then it turned out I was allergic to latex. Switched to the polyurethane kind and voila! No more problems.
You know, besides the fact that I didn't even technically need to be using them in the first place. Oh, hindsight :)
I hope you get better soon. First a gall bladder, now a yeast infection! Quit it!
Um...friend? We talk way more than this in real life. Pffft.
HAhaha! Kari...shhh. I'm super shy in real life. Remember??? *wink wink***
Post a Comment