Monday, July 5, 2010

This is embarassing, but here are my fat pictures...

Ok, let me preface this by saying...if you are eating, you might not want to look at this post. I am being brave and posting my fat "before" pictures where I am wearing a 2 piece swimming suit. I'm got rolls and cellulite everywhere and it's pretty horrific. But I wanted to post my progress. I'm still about 20-30 pounds away from where I want to be and I still have some rolls going on, but definitely an improvement. You've been warned...

Don't judge...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok...here's the front views of before and now.

Before:



Now:


I just want to say I love my expression in this picture. Haha! It makes me want to be my friend.

Side views.

Before:



Now:



The back.

Before:


Now:




I cannot believe I am actually posting these. I'm thoroughly embarassed. But, seriously, I've worked SOOO hard at losing this weight, it's unbelievable. I never thought I'd be able to. And like I said, I've got a ways to go, but just seeing the results lined up like this is really making me realize that it IS paying off. Up until recently, I didn't really think you could tell.

P.S. Yes, I know I'm pale....

6 comments:

Kelly said...

HOTTIE ALERT!!!! Looking good Ness!!!

Amy@LittlePinkDollhouse said...

You look sooo good Nessa!!! That's so so awesome!!

nic.cox said...

Holy freaking smokes! You inspire me!! Great work!!

Lauren said...

I'm pale too. It just makes our tattoos look better than everyone else's ;-)

Congratulations on the weight loss. You look great!

suz said...

YEAAA!!! You look FANTASTIC! So happy for you girlie.

Samantha said...

HELLO HOT STUFF! You look absolutey amazing and got there by your hard work. I am really proud of you!