Thursday, July 8, 2010

Smiley Face OPK=Smiley Faced Nessa

Here's my happy post-ovulatory/proud/accomplished self...


I did another OPK this morning just for funsies, and it was the first time ever that I got excited to see a lighter test line. It oddly makes me feel a little more reassured that my positive OPK's were maybe more than a fluke and I had a real LH "surge."

Here's the one from today:


I still have not heard back from my docs office yet. I'm not surprised. They are busy bee's there and I didn't call until around 4:00...which means they probably didn't get the message until the end of the day or even this morning. So I'm waiting on that to see what they say and if they want to do a blood draw or anything. IUI is out at this point, but I don't think I would have wanted to do one anyway. Too much stress involved in that right now. And money. It's almost better not knowing for sure right now because I am enjoying the thought that I actually ovulated.

So for now, until I know otherwise, I OVULATED, dammit! lol. I could NOT sleep last night, I was so excited. I was up till about 2:30 or 3:00 in the morning just smiling away. I made good use of the time though. I spent it putting together a little package for one of my good forum friends. We are doing an art trade. So excited about it. I finished all the artwork and was working on a few little things to make it an exciting and fun package.

You know what else I'm excited about? My awesome friend, Kelly, got a surpise +OPK too! And we get to share the 2WW!!! I know the 2WW is torture for a lot of people, but this is my first real one, so I'm totally on cloud 9 just thinking I ovulated. I think I will thoroughly enjoy it, and especially since Kelly and I get to share it.

Anyway...I will update if I hear anything back from my docs office.