**side note**
She was MUCH nicer this time I talked to her. I had originally planned to just ask a "general" question about OPK's so I could avoid telling her about the panic attacks, not starting the provera yet, and not starting back up with the metformin, but as I got to talking to her, she was being so nice and supportive so I just told her the whole story. She ended up talking to me for about 10-15 minutes. She must of been having a bad day the previous time I called her or something.
Anyway, I'm still going to try and stay as positive as I can and hope for the best. After the phone call, I told Garrett we didn't need to do the "deed" and he responded with, "Nonsense. We have to try and catch that egg." So we ended up just giving it another shot. 3 days in a row keeps our bases covered I think.
It makes me happy to have Garrett so excited about this stuff. I suppose going through infertility changes everything. If I had been showing Garrett every pee stick (or as my mom calls them, "swizzlesticks" lol) 3 years ago, it probably wouldn't be very enticing to him. But it makes me happy to see him get just as excited as me about those positives.
And on a completely unrelated note...just to show how awesome my mom is, she posted this on facebook to my aunt about our upcoming family reunion talent show we are having. I laughed soooo hard when I read it:
2 comments:
Hahhahahahhaha....oh my god you're mom kills me (no pun intended). Can I come to the family reunion too?!?
Kari...seriously, yes. My family welcomes anybody into our family. We have people not related in any way, shape or form that come. We even have family's ex's come. Kandy and Lew might come, and maybe even Garrett's Grandpa. I know Deegyn doesn't sleep well on trips, but you are ALWAYS welcome to come. And we have it every year, too so if you can't make it this year, there's always next. But seriously, you should come at some point.
Post a Comment