Monday, July 19, 2010
Gall Bladder
Ok...so you know how I've been feeling so crappy on and off for the past few months? Well, I ended up going to the ER again on Friday where they ended up admitting me with pancreatitus caused by gallstones. So they took out my gall bladder yesterday and now I am finally home recovering. I cannot wait to feel normal again. The anxiety and panic attacks I was having WERE real, but brought on by feeling crappy and not having a real diagnosis. While having surgery SUCKS, I'm so glad that I finally figured out what the F was going on and got it taken care of. And can I just say how nice it feels to NOT be hooked up to an IV machine after being on one and toting it around for 4 days. And...it's nice to be able to pee in the toilet and flush it like a normal person and not in one of those "hats" and have someone coming in the check it and measure it and all that jazz. Welp...that's all I got for now. I need to catch up on my blog buddies, but it may take me a few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, geeeeeeeez, you waited a long time to get answers. I think that your gallbladder messed up your whole entire system. I read that gallstones can be years in the making, causing all sorts of physical ailments...gas, bloating and a lot of etc. So NOW, you can really take your life back! Soon you are going to feel like you've got a brand new life.
Oh my goodness! I'm glad you got that sorted out, but wow! Best wishes for a speedy recovery!
Post a Comment