Friend...I'm really confused. Of course I'll keep all my bases covered. =) But I'm so confused. It's not quite positive yet. I was planning on starting BCP on Sunday, but I guess I'll wait now and see what happens with these OPK's. If it ever gets to be all the way positive, I guess I'll call Timmer. She'll be able to clear things up right away. If it appears I'm going to ovulate, I know Timmer will work us in for an IUI...even if it's last minute. =)
WOW!!!! Awesome!!!! Yeah keeping your bases covered that's for sure! Don't even go near the pill! Maybe your body does know how to work properly after all. Man I would be sooo excited if I were you cause I'm excited from all the way over! LOL! xxx
3 comments:
You know what that means...so...get on it. If you know what I mean.
Friend...I'm really confused. Of course I'll keep all my bases covered. =) But I'm so confused. It's not quite positive yet. I was planning on starting BCP on Sunday, but I guess I'll wait now and see what happens with these OPK's. If it ever gets to be all the way positive, I guess I'll call Timmer. She'll be able to clear things up right away. If it appears I'm going to ovulate, I know Timmer will work us in for an IUI...even if it's last minute. =)
WOW!!!! Awesome!!!! Yeah keeping your bases covered that's for sure! Don't even go near the pill! Maybe your body does know how to work properly after all. Man I would be sooo excited if I were you cause I'm excited from all the way over! LOL! xxx
Post a Comment