My God, I am soooo groggy and tired today. I feel as if my head were a balloon and could just float off my body. It's the most bazaar, not to mention disturbing, feeling. On the bright side, the pain seems to be easing up quite a bit today. Still got that damn shoulder business going on, but I'm sure it will ease up in time. I can't complain too much. My appetite came back a little today. I was able to down a whole sandwich. I'm hoping a good nights rest tonight will help push through this last little bit discomfort. Though it's rather difficult to sleep well because I am a belly sleeper. I always sleep on my stomach, or my side. So this sleeping on my back business is getting old.
In other news, my legs are now shaven up to the knees. And I did it all by myself!!! Garrett's feelings were hurt that I didn't actually let him shave my legs. When he realized my legs didn't look like Chewbacca's(sp?) anymore, he said, "you're so independent! Geez!!" He's so cute! He hates when I don't let him help me with things. Haha!
I wish I had more to update on. Truth is, the only productive thing I was able to accomplish today, aside from shaving my legs, is load the dishwasher. And frankly, there's only so much you can write about that without the risk of losing blog subscribers. So, I'll end this for tonight. Good night, blog land. (Or Good morning...whatever the case may be)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Boys are such a funny thing, aren't they? They get so protective when we are sick or injured and feel they MUST serve us. It is really quite cute. :-)
Good that you are starting to feel better. Recovery after surgery can be a hard road sometimes but you're are doing really well!
xxx
Post a Comment