Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Follow Up Tomorrow!!!

I spent a good deal of time tonight using the Doppler and listening to my baby's heartbeat!!!  We were kind of playing hide and seek!  It would be really loud then fade out real quick and I would have to move the Doppler over to find it again!

There are lots of people convinced it's a boy!  Kinda funny!  G and I can't seem to agree on a boy name.  But we did kind of agree on Hendrix.  I don't think G is totally crazy about it.  I, on the other hand, love it!  He likes the name Theron.  I like that name but can't help but think of Gears of War.  I'm just hoping that we will eventually stumble on a name that we will both adore!!!  We still have a good 6.5 months left so I won't worry about it just yet. It's still fun to think about!

Tomorrow is our follow up.  Our ultrasound is at 10 am and then we will go over our results with our OB at 2:30.  I am not super nervous about it this time around because I have had no more bleeding, no cramping, or anything since I went in last time.  I've also been able to consistently hear baby's heart beat, so that helps ease my mind! I'm excited to see baby!!!  I think this may be our last ultrasound until 20 weeks.  I'm crossing my fingers that the hemorrhage looks better and that I will be able to work out again.  Or at least swim.  I think it would help my back.  Whenever I am sedentary for more than a week, my back seems to get really bad.  But, bottom line is, the baby is good, and continues to stay that way. And like I said, I will do whatever I need to for our little nugget!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds so awesome, Nessa! Mom went to a psychic who told her I would give birth to a baby girl this year. Who knows? :) Pretty cool prediction ;) I bet that's amazing finding your baby's heart beat. So fun! Love you, cuz.

Nessa said...

That would be so awesome, Anne! And yes, it is pretty amazing to be able to hear baby's little heart! It's definitely a good reassurance!!! Love you too, cousin!!!!

Nessa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JaneJ said...

I am waiting, waiting waiting to see an updated picture of Baby Z.