Sunday, February 9, 2014

Nessa the Hutt

Gonna keep it short today because I'm probably starting to sound like a broken record...but...I MISS WORKING OUT!!!!!!  I feel like Jabba the Hutt from Star Wars.

6 comments:

Amber Baxter said...

:) LOL I don't mean to laugh, but I remember the feeling all too well! Work out clothes were my best friends because I felt like I Couldn't wear and not look totally dumb. I also wanted to take long walks and be active but I was not allowed to do too much that physically exerted myself! I got stuck in my tub once when I was pregnant and I Couldn't help but feel like a beached whale, flopping around, splashing like a mad man, trying to get up! It's all worth it in the end though, I promise! Even then they are 12 your kids look at you like you the most embarrassing thing on the planet, still worth it :)

Nessa said...

Haha!! I believe it, Amber! I do absolutely agree that this will be all worth it. And luckily, my hubby still thinks I'm beautiful. I'm not sure what world he's living in but he think I look more like princess Leia in her slave outfit. He must be smoking some good stuff. Lol

Amber Baxter said...

Awe that's sweet. It makes it so much easier when your spouse still looks at you like you are the hottest woman on the planet when you are feeling like some obese version of a turducken (except buffacowephant... a cow stuffed in a buffalo stuffed inside an elephant!)Give him a big ol' high five from me! I look forward to more of your blog posts! :) I know you are taking a hiatus from facebook, but if you need something let me know. Like if you crave touching sand I can mail ya some straight from the beach!

Anonymous said...

Lol. Silly Nessie! Never seen that guy before hahahahaha he so funny

Nessa said...

Amber, if you could just send me the whole beach, that would be great!!!

Anne, have you really never seen Star Wars? Honestly, I can't really say anything because the only reason I've seen it is because someone made me watch it in high school. I'm not much of a movie person so people generally have to force me to watch movies or go to the theater...unless it's a cartoon or kids movie of some kind. Lol

Anonymous said...

Well, I have tried to watch it here and there throughout my life. I only remember R2D2, Dark Vador, Luke, and Princess Lea though...I may have to check it out now though ��