I'm laying in bed still because I'm hoping to be able to eventually fall back asleep. It's almost 6am, but I slept terribly again. Garrett is leaving today for Arizona for the Mayo clinic. I hope so hard that they are able to help him with his headaches. I'm ready to see him get back to his old life. It's hard to watch someone you love go through something rough that makes them question their self worth. As useless as he may feel, he is the absolute opposite in my book. He has been so great to me, especially since being pregnant. My tummy was a little yucky last night at around 11pm and without hesitation, he asked if I wanted him to go buy me some crackers.
I'm going to miss him so hard!! I really don't want him to go for my own selfish reasons!!!! Being stuck at home and out of all my old social loops, it is good to have him around to talk to. I know it's only a week, and I'm kind of being a huge baby about it, but I can't help it. He take such good care of me when I'm feeling shitty...which has been a lot lately. (HUGE props to military couples for the sacrifices made when one has to go on leave! I can't even imagine!!! They would probably laugh so hard at this post.) But, if this fixes his headaches, it will be beyond worth it. I know he is sick of going to doctors and not have anything change. So if you could throw out some prayers that he gets some answers and some relief from a headache that he's had for 3 years, it would very much be appreciated.
Speaking of headaches, I honestly don't know how he does it because I've had a headache on and off for almost a week now and it sucks huge balls. I'm not sure if it's pregnancy related or if my back is out. But Tylenol is a joke. It takes the edge off, but it doesn't go away completely!
On another, slightly less serious note, I dreamt 2 nights ago that I did choreography for cats. That was a good time. I wore a top hat for some reason, too. Maybe it's time to switch professions since I feel lacking in the creative department lately.
Anyway, that's all I got for now. I'm going to lay back down and shut my eyeballs and see if I can't fall back to sleep for a while! But I'm going to leave with with this ecard. It pretty much sums things up nicely. Baby needs all my superpowers right now so I will just have to continue being a normal superhero after baby is done baking. Until then, I'm happy to live as a weak superhero and be able to experience pregnancy at all because I had lost all hope that I would ever get to.
No comments:
Post a Comment