My cousin, Anne, had a few extra questions for me. I figured I would answer them in today's post. So I will do that first!
**oh, and a side note, if you look on the right sidebar, there's a poll where you can take a guess at what G and I are having. The voting stays open until our baby is born and you can change it any time until then! So vote away!!!!**
How many times do you pee at night? Right now, I probably make around 4 pee trips a night! It's supposed to slow down a little during the 2nd trimester then pick back up in the 3rd when baby is jumping on your bladder. Lol.
Does green tea still taste good? Honestly, the only drink I really want is ice cold water. I haven't had much tea at all. I have to have my water bottle with me at all times or I feel like I will die of thirst!!!
Have you tried icing your back? I've only tried a heating pad...but maybe I should switch between hot and cold. That may help!
Is you hair growing faster? Honestly, I haven't noticed...but Aprill has. Every time I see her (which is ever day or every other day), she gets this big cranky look on her face and says "your hair is stupid!!! It grows like 4 inches ever time I see you. You suck." Haha! So according to her, it definitely is!!
Is it true you can't suck it in? Yes, it's true! I just have a little tiny bump as you saw in my last post and if I try to suck it in, that part of my belly stays as is, but the part just below my ribcage will suck in.
Do you feel more clumsy due to looser joints? I don't feel super clumsy yet. When my equilibrium gets thrown a little more off as I get bigger, I probably will. That's when most people say they don't feel as steady. In the second trimester, that's when you start feeling the round ligament pain the most because you are really starting to stretch! Injury is a lot more likely though because of the relaxin belong released.
Do you see a healthy glow? I've had others tell me I'm glowing but I don't feel glowy! That might be because of all the not-so-glamorous side effects I feel. The newest one is I'm getting little patches of itchy red skin and zits up by my hairline. Lol. But I also know we are our own worst critics a lot of the time, so if you were to ask Garrett, I bet he thinks I have a healthy glow!!!
Those were fun! Thanks, Anne!!! P.s. have you seen that movie with Cameron Diaz and Jennifer Lopez I think it's called "What to Expect When you're Expecting?" I think you would like it! It follows a few different couples through their pregnancy, or in J-Lo's characters case through infertility and adoption. It's super relatable in a lot of ways. I feel like the lady that has all these side effects and can't find her glow while she watches her ultra perfect younger mother-in-law go through a perfect pregnancy. Anyway, you might like it if you haven't seen it!!! The adoption story in it made me cry because of the infertility story behind it and also just thinking of how amazing and beautiful adoption is!!! I don't typically watch movies like that but I definitely was relating to a lot in it.
Anyway, that's all I got for now. Kbye!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Nessa, I love that movie and so does Emily! That part also made her cry because it made her think of me..I just can't wait to see what your little angel is gonna look like. Like, I can't even fathom knowing that a baby is growing inside me that will be a combination of myself and my soulmate. It's incredible. I just want to say again, how much I admire your patience and perseverance in continuing and attaining your goal of conceiving! It's equivalent to running 3 marathons in a row or maybe more.
Oh, and thank you for answering all the questions! I love hearing all about it :D
Thank you, Anne! That means a lot!!! I will say that I don't think I could have done it without everyone's support because especially in the last year, I felt like throwing in the towel. It hurt so much going through failed cycle after failed cycle. But sometimes, you just gotta rely on the hope of those around you when you are running on empty!!! Love you, Anne!!!
Nessa, I know what it's like to have your husband gone for a week :'( Whenever I don't feel good and Mack is gone, the most comforting thing is to cuddle and sleep with my puppies. I hope Garrett feels better soon. Love you too, Nessa. Hugs!
Anne, that is exactly what I'm doing!!! I have a nice cozy pup on each side of me!!!!! Definitely the next best thing!
Post a Comment