Friday, February 21, 2014

Nursery Painting!!!

Working on a painting for baby's room.  For those that don't know, we are doing a Tim Burton theme!  So one painting is the Mad Hatter.  I am posting the progress so far on that below.  Still have a ways to go and will post the finished thing when I'm done.  But I'm hoping to have a few paintings ready by the time I start the nursery.  And I plan on starting the nursery after I am 20 weeks some time.  Right now, that room is our main spare bedroom, which already has Tim Burton decor I'm it, so it won't take much to decorate it.  We already have the crib and glider.  My awesome friend, Crystal, is giving use her changing table!  My mom and dad are getting us a recliner for our living room as an early shower gift.  We are well on our way!!! 

I'm ready for my back to start cooperating so I can start nesting!!!  Lol!  I know it's early but my house has a lot of work to be done!  Upstairs, downstairs, and outside (when it gets nicer!!).

Anyway, here is the painting so far!  That's all I got for now...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nessa, that is an amazing piece of art. I feel like I am actually looking into Johnny Depo's eyes when I look at it and it gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling. Also, I love the bright colors!

Anonymous said...

Did they figure out anything on Garrett's headaches, Nessa? I was just curious...hope he is feeling better. Bless his heart.

JaneJ said...

Bitter disappointment when I check for a new blog entry and....nuthin'.