Ok...so yesterday, my post was about trying to figure out what my body is telling me. Well, not too long after I posted that, I decided it was telling me not to swim and to just take it easy. I wasn't sure why, but I decided to listen. And I am super glad I did because shortly after making that decision, I started bleeding. Not just residue or old blood, but bright red blood. That lasted about an hour or 2 then slowed way down and eventually stopped.
Needless to say, I was so incredibly scared!!!! If it was like the first bleed, I wouldn't have thought much of it. But this time was just different. Had there been any clots or tissue, I would have been at the ER immedietly, but since it slowed, I decided to wait until the morning. So after the OB's office opened, I called and talked our doctors nurse. She sent me over for an ultrasound. At the time, all I cared about was seeing that little heartbeat. We were relieved immedietly to see it! She continued doing all the technical stuff like measuring everything and whatnot. At the very end, she let us watch our little baby moving around and kicking its little legs! Coolest thing I've ever seen in my life!!!
Anyway, so I just heard back from the doctor with the results of the ultrasound. Turns out it was a subchorionic hematoma. Soooo, I'm not on bed rest, but it's like a step down from that. I can still walk around and do stuff, but no exercise any exertion in the pelvic region. They moved up my next appointment a week to Feb. 5th so they can follow up. I was really wanting this pregnancy to be very uneventful. I'm hoping this will be the last of the issues. But regardless, I'm glad Baby Z is ok in there. Watching baby flip around and kick made me a pretty happy mama! Z measured 10w 6d and just under 2 inches. Oh and heart rate was 179 again. So all is well with Z. So we just need to keep it that way!!!!
The next few weeks may test my sanity, but I will do whatever I need to do to make sure my baby is safe and healthy!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I had this with my last pregnancy and it was so incredibly scary! I thought for sure I was losing her and it was an absolutely terrifying experience. It started at 13 weeks and absorbed by our 20 week ultrasound. Hope it absorbs quickly!
Post a Comment