Monday, January 13, 2014

9 weeks

I am officially 9 weeks today!!!  3 more weeks and I will be out of the 1st trimester! It will be a little relief anyway...

I had horrible dreams last night!  I was so glad when I woke up.  Ugh.  I dreamt that I had my baby and it was the size of a gnat.  But the first time I took it out of the house, baby got lost in some nasty ass nacho cheese sauce!  I couldn't find baby anywhere and ended up just sobbing through the rest of the dream as I was looking through this cheese sauce.

It was super unsettling.

I'll post my 9 week belly pic a bit later!

Kbye.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Those are the worst!!!! I had a dream that I had the baby and it was the size of a tic tac and I lost it in the wave pool at a water park. Do horrible, and yet funny in hindsight. I

Nessa said...

Hahaha!!! Omg! Funny how similar my dream is to yours!!!