Monday, January 6, 2014

8 Weeks

8 weeks today!  Started the day off with 5 hours straight of bad nausea.  I thought that juuuuust maybe, I was going to continually feel better little by little.  But, I suppose I should have known better!  I AM only 8 weeks.  I still have another 4 left until the second trimester.

The bright side is I'm not nauseous at the moment.  It finally eased up and I was able to get some food in! I'm thankfulmfor that because I have plans for later to go get myself a new gym bag so I can lug all my swimming stuff around, and my friend needs a swimming suit because she is thinking she might want to do some swimming.

An another note, I normally don't get flu shots.  I've actually never had one that I recall.  But...H1N1 is going around Great Falls really bad.  I've had a few people in medical field say something about it and about how there have been a few 40 and 50 year olds that have died from it.  It makes me a little worried because, well, I'm carrying a child!  If I get THAT sick...well, I don't even really want to think about it. So iI may be talking to the OB about what she thinks.  My appointment with her is next Tuesday.  So I will see what she has to say about it.

No comments: