Tuesday, January 28, 2014

11 weeks!!!!

I am strongly considering deactivating my Facebook for a while.  Not permanently, just for a while.  It's just too negative of a place for me right now.

**I want to add a little side note here.  There is some confusion about the hematoma.  I should have made this a little more clear so I take blame on the confusion.  But my working out did NOT cause it.  It is just something that randomly can happen.  So there is no need to be concerned.  I'm also following my OB's orders completely.  Why risk it?  Yeah, I may not like it,  who would?  But the point is, I promise I'm doing everything I need to be doing and o truly appreciate the concern!

In other happier news, I'm 11 weeks!! I've been able to consistently find baby's heartbeat with the Doppler! I got to show mom and dad yesterday! Baby is the size of a lime this week!!!  I also read that it can smile now!!  We go in next week for our follow up!  I'm hoping all this laying around is helping and everything is looking better in there.  I am going to try painting again today.  My back has been hurting too much to do that.  But I am going to try again today!!!!  Cuz I need me some painting therapy!!!  =). That's all I got.  Kbye!!!!

2 comments:

JaneJ said...

Those of us who have closely followed your journey understand perfectly and require no explanation. Those who have not, are not entitled to one.
“The ability to observe without evaluating is the highest form of intelligence.”
― Jiddu Krishnamurti

Kelly said...

You deserve to enjoy every single moment of this so do everything you can to keep the negative comments or even ones that are good intentioned, but not helpful, out of your life.