So there are just a few things I need to address so I can move on with my life.
First, I'm not sure why my lifestyle is any concern to anyone else. If I was doing something harmful, then, yes, I would understand being concerned. But I have changed my life for the better. I do not see how being "obsessed" with fitness is a bad thing. So it was just better for me to be fat and lazy like I was? That's ok? What is the acceptable amount of concern I should have for working out and my own health before it turns unhealthy? Is there a book I need to read? My success can serve as a motivating thing, or you just just let that jealousy eat you up. That's your choice. I'm going to take it as a compliment either way!
Second, the last 2 years especially have been insanely rough for me, emotionally. All you have to do is go back to my posts prior to IVF. They are a sad mess. I've had people following my story for years!!! Friends and family who have helped pick me back up when I was so incredibly low. G has literally picked me up off the floor in the kitchen after collapsing to my knees with grief after a failed IUI. If you can't understand why there is so much fuss over our pregnancy, then we are obviously not very close...cuz if you had witnessed a single second of my life in the last 7 years, you would know why people are making a big deal out of it. Nobody is forcing you to celebrate with us. You can continue on with your life and I will with mine. A little advice. While you are worried about my life, you are probably missing important moments in your own life that you could be celebrating. Focus on that. Not me.
And last, if you are going to talk badly of someone, watch who you talk to. Montana is very small in the grand scheme of things and I have a lot of friends. I won't mention names because I am bigger than that. Honestly, not very many people read this blog consistently and I doubt the perpetrator reads it at all. But regardless, I just needed to address the issue for my own sanity.
Ok. That's done! I can move on. I'm actually a little flattered that someone cares so much about my successes! =) heh heh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Imma take a guess that there is a jealous little so and so ragging your working out during pregnancy and showing a general disappreciation for your pregnancy in general and how freaking awesome it is? Vent away chickie. You are one of the most deserving people of this adventure that I know. Don't ever let small people bother you. The more venom and talk the more they show their own insecurities andtheir ttrue colours when it comes to how to deal with them. Rock on Ness.
Thanks, lady! Yes, it's kind of funny how much it is bothering them...especially the pregnancy. But like you said, the fact that my success is bothering them so badly speaks volumes about the kind of person they are!
Bummer...who wouldn't be happy for you or impressed with the work you have done? Gross!
You know exactly what I think of the "human being" who talked smack behind your back. All I want is the opportunity to hold a mirror up to this person's face and let them see their own ugliness.
I hope you do what is good for you and stay light years away from this poison.
Post a Comment