Saturday, January 18, 2014

Stop Telling Me What to Do!!!!

One thing I have definitely noticed about pregnancy, birthing, and breastfeeding is people have strong opinions about it (which is fine). But the thing that bothers me is people are already trying to tell me what is the "right way" to do things.  Like "you need to do this" as if it's the only correct way to do something and if I don't, I will be banished to horrible mother land.  No wonder I'm having so many dreams that I'm going to be a bad mom.  People don't want me to make my own mind about everything.  I have this issue that makes me want to do the opposite of what everyone tells me so if you plan on trying to tell me what to do, just remember that.  There is more than one way to go through pregnancy, birth a child and raise a child.  If I ask you for an opinion, that's one thing.  But for the love of God, let me do my own research, G and I will make our own choices about everything and stop telling us what to do!!!!

K.  Done with that rant...

1 comment:

JaneJ said...

Did you do your Chalean Extreme today? Just do it! There....your Mom telling you what to do. ;)
Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one.