Sunday, January 5, 2014

Boobs and Gyms

My boobs are officially bigger.  I had to go back to my old bras.  And this nice medium size coat I bought for like $130....I'm squeezing my boobs into it for the time being.  Not sure how much longer that's going to last.

I went into the gym yesterday...and one of my other BFF's came with me and is thinking she might join too!!!  That would seriously be so awesome!  She is not super into swimming so we may do our own thing once we get there, but that's ok.  It will be nice to have someone to go with.  And I hope I continue to feel like I have the last few days.  Still kind of yucky here and there for pretty good for the most part!  But if I can just get back to doing decent work outs, plus swimming, that would be awesome!  I have also been thinking about doing the 15 4's at least once a week.  I worked soooooooooo hard on my pushups.  I don't want to completely lose my progress on them. I know I will need to modify them later on, but I just don't want to start ALL over after I push this baby out.  Like I said, I've worked so incredibly hard on my health and physical acheivements that I can't even fathom starting completely over.

I'll be ready for veggies and salads to start sounding good again, too.  It's not even a matter of them just not sounding good...like it makes me kind of nauseous to even think about eating them.  Kind of makes eating balanced a task.  But...I do NOT want gestational diabetes and I am at a much higher risk than other women, so I need to be careful!!!  I think once Iget back into the swing of things, get some sort of workout schedule going, it will hopefully get me back on track!!!

2 comments:

Greeny said...

I've had to start from scratch after both boys. Like barely able to do pushups with my knees completely under my hips. I'm a natural weakling. Lol. But once you've got there once, you get back there so much quicker. Lots quicker. It will be ok!

Nessa said...

Thanks, lady!!! I don't know why I'm so bothered by it. It's almost like a cruel joke. Lol. The universe is like "oh hey, now that you'be shifted your goals, can pick up vehicles right up over your head and have pretty much given up the idea of kids, we're going to let you get pregnant now." Yes!! It will definitely be ok!! And i could NOT be any happier about the little baby nugget growing in my belly...But I have to admit, it's definitely taking me a bit longer to wrap my head around being pregnant and switching gears than I thought it would!!! But alas, I will get there!