I just got my insurance EOB. Of course after deciding to take the rest of the year off, my deductable just got fulfilled. I'm on the plan where there is no co-pay. I have to pay the first $2500 out of pocket and then everything is covered after that. Granted, the infertility stuff is not covered, but my specialist is able to code a lot of stuff for PCOS, and that stuff is generally covered. Hmmm...perhaps we may rethink this break. Regardless, we will be breaking at least until October or November so I can take care of myself. Maybe we can just try a few cycles at the end of the year. Hmm...I like that idea!!! Now I just have to get my butt back to curves!!
I guess for now, I could go in and get my annual. I'm late on that. It's funny how I've been in so many times and had people digging around in my lady bits, but am still late on getting my annual. But that would give me a chance to fill my specialist in on everything that has happened and what our plan is.
That's all for now. I know it's not as exciting as my hornet story. (Come on! You know that was a good post!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't you love the lure of TTC... Just when you think you've escaped, it throws out a big juicey carrot! LOL!
Nothing wrong with this entry. It is good news even if it doesn't involve hairspraying the daylights out of an insect! :-)
Post a Comment