I'm still alive and still around. All the doctors are saying that everything that has been going on with me is anxiety. So it's time for me to do some meditation or something. They put me on Citrilapram, an anti-anxiety/antidepressant for now.
So now we are on a FOR SURE break till the end of the year since I can't be taking citrilapram AND be trying for a baby. At this point, I don't even care. I just want to enjoy the rest of my year. TTC has consumed my life for the last 3 and a half years...it's time for a break. A real break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The doctors reckon that all the gastro stuff is psychogenic? I know you've explained the snowball effect with vomiting before but do you feel that it is all anxiety related??
I am so, so, sorry to hear that you are continuing to have such a hard time right now. Yeah, I hear you total when it comes to the all consuming power of TTC... you've read my blog. No more to add there. Can't fix it. Can't fix it for myself so haven't got anything useful to dispense. Just know that from the far reaches of the globe, I am here...reading and bleeding with you.
Just one thing though, in regards to the meds, if memory serves me, Cipramil is an SSRI which makes it relatively safe. I believe in terms of pregnancy, provided you are weaned prior to the third trimester, nil ill effects should be experienced. So your current situation doesn't technically preclude you from the TTC realms unless you need it to. IYKIM. Also, remember that you are well within your rights to request a change to a medication which would be safe for the duration.
xxxxx Chin up.... I will if you will...
I've been to urgent care 3 times and the emergency room once. All the blood tests they've run have come back normal. So that gives me a little peace of mind. Or is it "piece" of mind?
If I haven't seen improvements in the next 2 weeks, I'm supposed to go in again. I seem to be doing better day by day. But I am NOT a patient person and just want my "normal" life back already. But I suppose all I can do for now is take it a day at a time.
That's good to know about the Cipramil in case we happen to "accidentally" fall PG (yeah, right!). And good to know that I have company through this god-forsaken TTC business. I hope you get some answers from your lap.
xoxo
Post a Comment