Thursday, June 3, 2010

New Hairs...

Oh my God!! I'm feeling....good today!! Like...almost normal! I decided this morning when I woke up that I would just pretend to feel normal and I think it worked. I kind of treated myself. I went and bought some stuff for the newly painted kitchen.



Then after that I went and got myself a bunch of new earrings! And THEN, I did something spontaneous. I GOT MY HAIR CUT!! I have had long hair for a while now and every day I hate washing it, I hate drying it...and mostly end up with a ponytail anyway. So my hair was about to my bra strap in back...maybe a little longer...and this is what I ended up doing:





Nothing like a new haircut to make you feel like a completely new person!!!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I love it! You look SUPER HOT!

Nessa said...

Why, thank you, Kelly. It was time for a change!!! Maybe it will solve all my fertility problems! hahahha!

Lauren said...

Your hair is adorable, and your kitchen is freaking gorgeous. So jealous!! :)

Nessa said...

Thank you, Lauren!

And my kitchen...has been 5 different colors since last year. After renting and having WHITE walls for sooooo long, I just love being able to paint the walls!!!