Despite the loss of Grandma Marie, things continue to gradually look up for me, day by day. The progress seems to be going at a slow crawl, but definitely moving forward.
I've been thinking a LOT while dealing with the anxiety, just how much I have sort of neglected Garrett and I's relationship. Everything sort of revolved around making a baby and I feel like I almost looked past how much love Garrett and I have for each other. I always know it's there, but I feel like I haven't fully appreciated it. It's easy to feel a little disconnected after trying for so long and having no success. I was reminded during all this craziness going on, why Garrett and I are meant for each other. I would be so lost without him right now.
I'm excited to focus on Garrett and I again. And not Garrett, I and a potential baby. I will be ready to get back to TTC eventually, but the thought of just having fun for a while sounds so appealing to me. It's been a long and arduous trek so far and perhaps taking better care of ourselves, physically and emotionally will better prepare us for the next go-round.
Grandma Marie's service is tomorrow. It will be good to get that behind us so we can continue to heal and move forward. I'm starting to love life again, and feeling like I'm about ready to tackle some dreams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It is totally like that. Get so caught up in this tunnel mind suck of TTC that the very basics... the foundation... the relationship falls by the wayside.
Glad that you're still moving forward and life is getting that shine to it. That is the way it should be. :-)
Post a Comment