Saturday, June 26, 2010

Skinny Jeans!!!!

I just got into my....

....
...
....

SKINNY JEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Ok, so skinny jeans for me are probably fat jeans to others, and I still got a case of thunder thighs and a little muffin top going, but that's besides the point. The fact is, I haven't gotten into a size 12 jean since about 2004!!! So this is exciting. My fat ass is finally melting away! WOOHOOO!!!

7 comments:

Greeny said...

Wooooohoooooo! WTG girl!!! :-D *high five* That is AWESOME!!!! You should be so, so proud of yourself! It is just gonna keep getting better and better from here! xxxx

Kelly said...

You are amazing and look FANTASTIC!!!

Samantha said...

CONGRATS!!!! That's great!

Melodie Peachey said...

GOOD JOB NESSA! YOU LOOK GREAT!

Janessa said...

Way to go!! And FYI, size 12 is certainly not fat for me! I'd love to be a size 12... someday! Keep up the good work!

Lauren said...

Congratulations!!!! Hey, we can share clothes. :)

Emi said...

That's totally awesome news! Keep it up, girl!