Since this month is Thanksgiving, I'm gonna try to post every day that I can about the things that I am thankful for. Here goes:
I am thankful for my husband for being my comfort, the love of my life, my best friend, and my own personal cheerleader
I'm thankful for my 2 awesome dogs that are constantly keeping me company around the house
I'm thankful for our house that we were able to get in to for way cheaper than we should have.
I'm thankful for my friend that goes to Walmart with me, even though it's kind of annoying when there are mobs of people blocking the doorways! (haha)
I'm thankful for the trip to Hobby Lobby we are going on in 2 weeks to get Christmas stuff for SUPER cheap!!!
I'm thankful for my Belgrade girls that I will get to see soon.
I'm thankful for the fact that I have a house to put Christmas light up on!
I'm thankful for the fact that I ovulated last month in a timely fashion
I'm thankful for the hope that I am able to keep throughout this whole infertility business.
I'm thankful for our Netflix subscription. (haha)
I'm thankful for the Cinnamon Chex cereal that was only 2 dollars and is gonna be an amazing tasty treat for breakfast tomorrow morning.
I'm thankful for the ibuprofen that I took earlier to kick this headache. (Don't worry, I haven't ovulated yet. I don't take it after ovulation)
I'm thankful for my Curves membership and my motivation to keep going.
...and I'm thankful that it's almost bed time. Sooooo tired...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think that's a great idea, to post about things you're thankful for! PS I'm thankful for you!!
Thanks, Amy. I'm thankful for you also!!!! HUGS.
Post a Comment