Anyway, so my friend and I have been doing quite a bit of Christmas shopping/decorating! It's been so much fun! We even went to Wal-mart twice in the same day AND the last time was at about 8pm! Haha! We are pretty much awesome!!! It's just really exciting because this is the first Christmas in our first homes so its been SUPER fun decorating and I'm not even done yet.
Speaking of being in te Christmas Spirit, I took Christmas Pictures of our dogs! Haha! They look super stoked to be wearing reindeer antlers. Hahahhaha! And by "super-stoked" I mean "Really F-ing miserable" But they turned out ok. I'm going to probably just do a picture of Garrett and I on the front of our Christmas cards then put little wallet-sized ones in the card of our pups because there is NO WAY they will sit still for that long. I could barely get them to hold still for these ones. Welp, here they are:

No comments:
Post a Comment