Thursday, November 12, 2009

And the results are in!!!

Got weighed and measured today. I'm down a total of 12 inches since starting Curves a month ago! I guess dragging my fat ass to the gym 5 days a week is paying off. It's about time i found something I can stick to. Geez! I never stick to any sort of workout plan, but I think I've actually established a routine now so it's not so much "if" I'm gonna go to the gym anymore.

Anyway, CDsomething today. I don't even know. My OPKs are basically blank now. I never actually got a true positive, but whatevs. I'm really sick of peeing on stuff and waiting for it to change colors. I just want to enjoy this month since I will probably go right back to stressing about it next month since I'll be going back on the Clomid. All I can think about this month is Hobby Lobby. hahaha! I swear, I think I honestly and truly am obsessed. How embarrassin! Haha! Ah, well. At least I'm not obseseed with...Oh, I don't know...METH or something.

I better do my Thankful list for today and get my buns into gear. I'm just sitting here in my robe and a towel on my hair. I suppose I could just go out like this but I don't think it would go over too well with the masses.

I'm thankful there are only 2 days left until Hob Lob. (there I go obsessing again)

I'm thankful that there was enough CoCoa Pebbles left for a bowl of cereal this morning.

I'm thankful that I am ammused by stupid things (such as this stupid-ass fashion game demo that I played till 3:30 am. (I'm not even that into fashion! Hahah!)

I'm thankful that I've already got my shower over with and my makeup on and all I have to do in dry/fix my hair and get dressed.

I'm thankful for Bev's cup of Joe Espresso (Yes..I know I used that one on a different post, but I'm just REALLY REALL thankful that she was such amazing coffee)

I'm thankful that Garrett started the dishwasher last night.

I'm thankful for my family's health and happiness!

I'm thankful that my weigh and measure went so well.

I'm thankful for GTA expansion packs (and that they actually included weiners in this one and not just boobs. Hahahah!!)

I'm thankful that Garrett and I have a plan of action for Christmas lights.

I'm thankful that we are getting a real tree this year for Christmas.

No comments: