Sunday, November 15, 2009

Fun times!!!

I had such a fun trip yesterday to Hobby Lobby! It was non-stop adrenaline and laughing! Plus got loads of Christmas stuff! Oh, and SUGAR. I'm getting back on my eating healthy plan tomorrow. I feel like I ate enough to game all 12 inches I lost back in 2 days. Haha! Ah well. It's my birthday. Speaking of which, I had a good bday! My hubs took me to get a few Christmas things today! His parents got me a million little gifts...oh and fricken' $200 cash and $100 gift card for Hobby Lobby! And my friend got me little baby clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm really excited about it because I don't talk to many of my friends about TTC because they don't understand like she does! So it meant a lot that she got me the baby stuff, even though I'm not PG yet! Thanks, FRIEND! You're awesome!

I'm too tired to do my thankful list today, but I'll do a big one tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

Amy@LittlePinkDollhouse said...

I wanna see pics of your Hobby Lobby loot!!

Nessa said...

haha! I am decorating on Thursday I think for Christmas (I know it's kind of early, but I'm going to be in Seattle the day after Thanksgiving) So after I decorate, I will FOR SURE post pictures of all the loot! And there is a LOT-O-LOOT!