Tuesday, November 10, 2009

CD 17 and sooooooooooooo tired...

I'm on CD 17. Still have NO idea if I ovulated or not. If I did, I missed it on my OPK's. My crosshairs are still there on Fertility Friend. So according to that,
I am 5 dpo.

I haven't been feeling well lately. I'm not attributing this to anything TTC related, just generally not feeling great. You know when you are starting to get sick, you don't feel good but you don't feel terrible either? That's about where I'm at. I feel tired, kind of achy.. Ugghh! Oh well.

I guess we are having Garrett's Highwood friend over for dinner tonight. So I have got lots of cleaning to do today.

Here's my short thankful list today because I've gotta get this day started;

I'm thankful that my friend kept a note I wrote to her as a sophomore in highschool (2000) and I get to re-read it today. Gonna be HILARIOUS.

I'm thankful that I'm gonna muster up the motivation to work out...even though I'm so tired, is physically hurts me even to think about it.

I'm thankful for the yummy cereal I'm about to have.

I'm thankful that Garrett and I received our $8000 credit in the mail yesterday in time for Hobby Lobby.

No comments: