Not much new to report. I'm no longer on my period, so that's nice. I've been mostly focusing on working out this month...especially considering all the Halloween candy and Thanksgiving stuff I will be shoving into my mouth. I love food.
I am SOOOO fricken' excited to go to Hobby Lobby and get Christmas decorations in a couple weeks. I am going with a good friend, and meeting some friends from the coffeeshop there. It's gonna be good times. November is actually gonna be kinda busy. Next weekend is my friends birthday, which will be a blasty! I'm excited to make the whole day be about her...especially after hearing what happened last year for her. Then the weekend after that is Hobby Lobby time!! Then the 18th, I get new tattoos! Then there's Thanksgiving. The day after thanksgiving, I'm going to Seattle to visit with my aunt and uncle. Then I come home on December 1st and decorate for Christmas!!! Wooo! And somewhere towards the end of November, I test to see if I have a little buddy growing in mah belly!
Life is good...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've never been to a Hobby Lobby, but have heard so much about them...I don't think there is one close to me!
OMG, Amy. Hobby Lobby is sooooo amazing! Picture a store like Michaels Art's and Crafts store, but like the size of Target or something. I could spend DAYS in there....literally! DAYS!!!! haha!
Post a Comment