Ok, so not doing the BEST at my thankful list, but I swear, this month has been FLYING by! I've been feeling pretty happy lately, which I can honestly say has been the first time I've felt this happy and content in a while with the whole infertility thing. I have so much to be thankful for in my life. And I have so much to look forward to (as little and silly as they may be) in the next couple months.
This weekend will be so much fun. We are going to Hobby Lobby in Billings and I couldn't think of a better person to be in a car with for 6 hours! It's extra exciting because we both got our first houses this year and we are getting Christmas decorations to spruce up our house with. It will be our first Christmas' in our houses! It just feels extra special!! I am looking forward to our house being all cozy and Christmasy. We are putting up lights on the outside of our house the weekend after this one. And honestly, I think I am decorating my house on the 19th next week!! It's close enough. I should do Garrett and I's Christmas picture too, so I can order them from kodak.com and have them in time to send out. Ahhh!! I'm just so excited!
On that note, time for my thankful list;
I'm thankful that our friends came over for dinner last night.
I'm thankful it's supposed to snow tomorrow.
I'm thankful for the quality time I get to spend with Garrett's mom.
I'm thankful for the fun day I had with my friend yesterday!
I'm thankful the my friend and I re-connected after a couple years.
I'm thankful that I got to have a relaxing day today.
I'm thankful for all the love that I get from so many people.
I'm thankful for the donettes that we got for our trip.
I'm thankful for the sugar free white chocolate.
I'm thankful to have Garrett, Grr, and Gaz in my life.
I'm thankful for the leftover pasta we have in the fridge.
I'm thankful for the GIANT turkey Garrett brought home yesterday.
I'm thankful for having time to make my thankful list today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment