Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Peckerjack.

I'm still not totally sure what is going on. I had more spotting today. Who knows. So, I just want to tell my lady organs that they've got 5 days to figure shit out, because after those 5 days, it's provera time. haha!

The hubs did a sperm analysis yesterday. We haven't gotten the results back yet, but that will be another thing we can either check off the list or work to fix, depending on the results. I love him so much, and I'm so thankful he was so willing to do it. I didn't even have to ask him twice. He is super spoiled this Christmas...he's getting $3000 drums, a new snowboard, and new double bass pedals (he is totally deserving of all of those things) When he asked what I wanted, all I can think of is a baby. He said we will work on it. heehee!

I'm getting ready to go to Seattle. We are going the day after Turkey Day and staying for 3 nights. Mom is running a half-marathon because she is a fuggin' machine!!! I hope I can be as fit and tough as my mom. I've been working out really hard at Curves...but not really doing as well with my diet. It's so hard when you are so busy and especially with the holidays coming up. I'm not really looking forward to January and all the New Years resolutions signing up for Curves and crowding up the place. (God, I sound like a bitch. Haha! Oops)

I've been soooo busy and soooo tired...but it's the good kind of tired. I got all my Christmas Deco's up. I will post pictures when I get back from Seattle.

Well, I don't think I will be posting tomorrow, and I haven't been doing a very good job on my Thankful Lists...so here is a very BIG one is honor or Thanksgiving;

I'm thankful for my loving, funny, silly, sarcastic, husband.

I'm thankful for my in-laws and how much they have welcomed me into their family.

I'm thankful for Garrett getting his S/A done.

I'm thankful that we are moving in the right direction to make a baby.

I'm thankful for this month and all the fun stuff that happened.

I'm thankful for my house.

I'm thankful for all the fun Christmas decc's and how awesome my house looks.

I'm thankful that when I get home from Seattle, the lights will be up on the outside of the house.

I'm thankful to get to go to Seattle and see my Aunt and Uncle and cousin!!

I'm thankful for my health, Garrett's health, and my WHOLE family's health.

I'm thankful that my mom is still cancer-free and that she has come so far after being diagnose with a stage IV terminal cancer.

I'm thankful for my dad and that he is able to get around as well as he does with arthritis and 3 joint replacements.

I'm thankful that I have half my Christmas shopping done.

I'm thankful I get to see Katherine in Seattle.

I'm thankful that for Kari and that somehow, we are able to make mundane errands so fun.

I'm thankful for Deegyn, for being such a trooper while we run our errands and for giving me motivation to keep trying to have a baby.

I'm thankful for Joe for letting me steal Kari so much much! heehee! Thanks Joe!!

I'm thankful for the $8000 that has helped Garrett and I out a LOT!

I'm thankful for all the love and support I get from everyone in my life!

I'm thankful for my awesome dogs!!

I'm thankful that Gaz is feeling better.

I'm thankful that I got all the presents I bought wrapped.

I'm thankful for the LED snowflakes at Target that you KNOW I'm going back for. (They change colors!)

I'm thankful that I laugh at stupid stuff.

I'm thankful for my LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: