Well, it's getting closer to testing time! I am gonna wait 9 more days to test because that will give my period a chance to start and then I won't have to see a negative HPT if I don't have to. Although I'm kind of doubtful it will start on it's own since I wasn't on the Clomid this month. However, I'm totally fine with that, for some strange reason.
In other news, I got my new tattoos yesterday! They aren't totally done. I have an appointment for March 3rd to get color. Even more exciting than that is my tattoo artist confirmed that she is for sure going to apprentice me!!! She even introduced me to one of her clients that came in as her apprentice!! I'm so fricken excited!!!! She gave me books to read up on and she even lent me a tattoo machine to practice with (with a pencil in it, not needles) to get used to the weight of it and the feel of drawing with it. Then she is doing a benefit for breast cancer in May by trying to tattoo as many pink ribbons on people as possible, and she briefly talked about having me set up the machines for her. I'm pretty excited about it!!!!
Well, anyway, I guess that's all I got. This laptop is almost out of batteries so I guess I have to go. Kbye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment