So, not gonna write a long one today because I have lots of things to do...so here's my thankful list;
I am thankful that I have a lot to do today. I like feeling busy.
I am thankful for the new tattoos I'm getting on the 18th.
I am thankful that my tattoo artist offered to apprentice me.
I am thankful that I've been able to get a few art pieces done.
I am thankful that Garrett wants me to design his tattoo.
I am thankful for Garrett's awesome job that supports us, and allows me to do my art.
I am thankful that my OB/GYN is so proactive with my treatments, but still borders on the safe side if need be.
I am thankful that my mother-in-law has been going to Curves with me more.
I am thankful that I feel better about myelf lately because I've been working out.
I am thankful that the bathroom is so close from where I am at because I REALLY gotta pee.
Aaand, I'm thankful for our awesome shower...because event though I hate showering and getting ready for the day, the actual shower is nice...
kbye!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment