Saturday, November 7, 2009

Thankful post

Soo....I slacked on my thankful list, so I guess I will try to do a little longer one today!!

I'm thankful for the fact that I worked out 5 times this week.

I'm thankful that I had a really good sleep last night.

I'm thankful that I get to go to the Christmas Collections show today with my awesome Mother-in-law.

I'm thankful that my friend is going to have the BEST birthday ever...whatever she decides to do. I like you, friend!!!

I'm thankful that Garrett said "I kinda like it when you decorate for Christmas early" this morning.

I'm thankful that I've been able to be positive about the whole TTC stuff this month...even though I'm not sure I will ovulate on my own.

I'm thankful that I have such a great and supportive family.

I'm thankful that Garrett's grandparents are feeling better.

I'm thankful that our Phantasy Star Universe game is working again!

I'm thankful for my xbox 360 friends that we've been playing with for over 2 year!!!!

I'm thankful that Grr and Gaz get along.

I'm thankful that our dogs are silly and make me laugh.

I'm thankful the I have a hubs that doesn't feel used while we are TTCing.

I'm thankful for the Left for Dead 2 demo that's out.

I'm thankful that Garrett has such an open mind about things.

I'm thankful that I get to go to Seattle and Christmas shop.

I'm thankful to get to see my family in Seattle.

I'm thankful that Katherine is gonna go to Seattle to hang out with me!

I'm thankful for Bev's Cup a Joe Espresso.

I'm thankful for the cute shoes I got at Ross.

And on that note, I'm thankful for Ross.

I'm thankful for the blank canvases I have left.

I'm thankful for our giant yard for our pups to play in.

I'm thankful for the clearanced Halloween items I got for the baby room.

No comments: