I have no idea what's going on. I was spotting for about 3 days and now...nothing. What is up with that? Ah, well. I will wait 4 more days, test, and if it's negative (most likely will be) then I will call in for my provera. Not looking forward to taking it again, but oh well. What can ya do? Frankly, I've been too busy this month to think about TTCing too much. There were tons of Birthdays, Hobby Lobby trips, got my tattoo with mom in Missoula, Ryan and Dad were here for 2 days, Saxton is coming over later today for a play date, Thanksgiving with Garrett's family, then I'm going to Seattle with my parents for my mom's marathon and to see Katherine, been hanging out with Kari basically every day, and been working out 5 times a week. So I suppose I will be calling in for the provera on CD 37 since I won't be back from Seattle till then. Maybe December won't be quite so busy. I'm thankful I got my decorating done, and now I can just focus on Christmas shopping. We are going cheap this year probably. I'm actually thinking of doing another road trip to Hobby Lobby to buy gifts for people. Not sure yet. I suppose it all depends on road conditions...
Anyway, that's all I really got. I suppose I will get my ass outta bed now. kbye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment