Friday, November 6, 2009

yaaawnnn.....

I had a dream that I had a new follower on my blog last night. Hahaha! I'm cool. Well, my Fertility Friend chart is starting to look kind of pretty. I challenged DH to, ya know...ahem, for 5 days straight. We've done it 3 days in a row so far. I know they say it's better to only do it every other day, but since November doesn't really feel like a "true" TTC cycle, we are just having fun! It's kind of nice. I took an OPK this morning, and it's still negative. I'm thinking about getting a different brand. The more I read up on the brand I have, the more I feel like they aren't as sensitive as I thought. One girl did a test where she used the brand I have and then a different brand each day, and the one I have never detected ovulation. So perhaps I will invest in some good ones. Maybe I will ask for them for my birthday. HAHAHAH! Or not... That might be kind of a weird thing to ask for. Maybe Christmas... hahahaha!

I will have to do my thankful list later today, because I gotta eat breakfast then head to the gym!!

No comments: