Wednesday, November 4, 2009

To ovulate or not to ovulate? That is the question...

I'm not sure if I am going to ovulate this month. I started taking OPK's 3 days ago. They have all been negative so far. But then, again, I didn't ovulate until around CD 15 or 16 last month with the Clomid. So I suppose I shoudn't get discouraged just yet. It is CD 11 today. Strangely enough, though, time hasn't been going slow for me this month. I think I have enough to occupy my mind this month so that I am not COMPLETELY obsessing about it. Maybe just a little tiny bit. Haha! I might invest in the digital OPK's...like the ones with the smiley face. I've never used the because I've always been too cheap to buy them. But I'm sure it's pricelss when you see that smiley face pop up. And there is no ambiguity. There's either a smiley, or no smiley.

One thing about this month is I'm definitely enjoying a little break from the side effects of clomid. I am happy to go through with all the side effects for the chance to get pregnant, but that doesn't mean I'm not gonna enjoy skipping them this month. haha! The worst side effect for me is the damn hot flashes! I can't stand it. It's kind of funny hanging out with my mom when I'm taking clomid because we will both be sitting there having hot flashes together. Something just doesn't seem normal about that. Hahahaha! But after 4 months straght of clomid, I am ready to a break. Then I will be all geared up to go next month. (although, hopefully, there won't be another month of clomid and I can just get PG this cycle.)

Ok, now for my thankful list;

I'm thankful for the yummy crockpot of yummy goodness that I'm cooking for our yummy dinner tonight

I'm thankful for the chat I had with my awesome Mother-in-Law this morning while working out.

I'm thankful that the weather is cold.

I'm thankful that our lawnmower has a mulcher on it so we don't have to rake the bazillion leaves in our yard.

i'm thankful that I remembered to get razors at the store today because I was starting to look like a gorilla.

I'm thankful that Garrett got to be home for at least half a day today.

I'm thankful for the cinnimon roll scented candle that it burning in the living room.

I'm thankful that Walmart has super cheap Christmas scented candles (looove pine tree candles)

I'm thankful that later today, Garrett and I are gonna play some video games and hang out.

I'm thankful that I do not have a headache today.

I'm thankful that I got a lot of cleaning done and laundry folded.

I'm thankful for Garrett and I's super comfy bed!!

I'm thankful that Christmas stuff is already out in stores (I don't care that it's still early! I love looking at Christmas stuff)

I'm thankful for the girls on my forums.

I'm thankful for remembering to take my vitamin today.

I'm thankful that I am thankful...

No comments: