Sunday, November 8, 2009

Hobby Lobby Sales!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night was a friends birthday outing. I had lots of fun...I'm very glad we ended up in the same town. I like her a lot and I hope the rest of her celebration was fun...even though the hotel thing wasn't as good as it should have been.

This coming Saturday is the Hobby Lobby. We are super hardcore and driving 3 hours there and 3 hours back. But it is SOOOOOO gonna be worth it, because I just looked up the hobby lobby sales and it looks like quite a few Christmas categories will be on sale...as well as lots of other items in the store.



Pretty much awesome!!! Anyway, as far as TTC news goes, I got crosshairs on my fertility friend chart...but they are dashed, and I still haven't gotten a positive OPK...so who knows. But right now, it is saying I am 3 days past ovulation. If that's true, we had relations (haha) the day before, the day of, and the day after ovulation. But I think the crosshairs will get taken away at some point. Aw, well. We'll see what happens. Either way, my mind is a million different places this month, (all good).

My thankful list today:

I'M THANKFUL THAT WE ARE GOING TO HOBBY LOBBY WHILE THERE IS A SALE ON CHRISTMAS STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and I'm thankful that I will get to go on a road trip with my friend.)

No comments: