I started taking my prometrium today. I'm glad they put me back on Prometrium vs. Provera. I feel like prometrium works a whole hell of a lot better on my. This wille be cycle 7 on clomid. I'm trying my hardest to stay hopeful. I'm not gonna lie though, sometimes it's hard to put on a game face. Right now, it's not so bad because I've just been so busy that there is no time to think about it. But once the new year is here, it might be a little more difficult. However, I have thought about taking about a 6 month "break" from trying after this next cycle and just focusing on losing weight and getting in shape and perhaps that will help with things.
After I lose weight, and get down to my target weight, I am getting a tattoo of Eve (of Adam and Eve) on my side, sitting in front of the Tree of Knowledge. Eve is kind of looked at as the one who F-ed everything up. But I feel like I relate to her because if someone tells me NOT to do something, my first instinct is to do it. And you can bet your ass that if someone told me not to eat from the "Tree of Knowledge" I would be making fricken' apple pie. I was thinking it would be awesome to get Eve in the pin up girl style because I view her as a strong woman. I am going to do a painting of it and will post it when I finish.
That's all I got going for now. KBYE!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment