I just had my 5th day of 100mg of clomid. I've got 5 more days left. Then I start the estrogen. I go in for my ultrasound on Tuesday so I just HOPE that something is happening. I would feel like a complete and utter failure if 10 days of clomid didn't do anything.
If everything is looking good, the IUI should be coming up sometime the weekend after this coming one. So, prayers would be much appreciated that things are going right and we can proceed with everything as planned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm constantly praying for all of my fellow infertile friends. *hugs* I hope the u/s next week is a joyous one!
Better living through Chemistry, right? :)
I pray for you by name every day. Hoping you see a future baby or two on Tuesday!!
You ladies are sooo sweet! Thank you SOO much! I wish I could just reach through the computer and give you ladies a REAL hug. But I suppose a fake one will have to do. :hugs:
Post a Comment